API Stress Coat - 1.89L
API Stress Coat with the healing power of Aloe Vera, is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40% and heal damaged tissue. It forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress.Key Features:
- Removes chlorine and chloramines from tap water
- Detoxifies heavy metal
- Proven to reduce fish stress by 40%
- Contains Aloe Vera, proven to heal wounds and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue
- Replaces slime coat
- Reduces electrolyte loss
- For freshwater and saltwater
- Handling fish, netting, or adding to the bag for the trip home from the store
- When starting up an aquarium
- When doing water changes
- When adding fish
|Resource Title||Resource Link|
|The Healing Power Of Stress Coat||View Resource|
|How Does Stress Coat Help Fish To Recover From Stress?||View Resource|
Q: What does Stress Coat do?
Q: Is Stress Coat a dechlorinator?
Q: Is Stress Coat suitable for both freshwater and marine (saltwater) aquariums?
Q: Is Stress Coat safe for all fish, invertebrates, and aquarium plants?
Q: Does Stress Coat affect the biological filter or the pH?
Q: Can I use Stress Coat with other API products?
Q: I accidentally over-dosed my fish with Stress Coat. Should I worry?
Q: How much Stress Coat should I use?