Red Sea KH Coralline Gro 500ml
KH CORALLINE GRO SUPPLEMENT - Marine buffer supplement with trace elements that promote the development of Coralline Algae
- KH Coralline Gro is a complex of carbonate buffers, potassium and trace elements such as iron formulated in the ratio taken up regularly by the coralline algae.
- KH Coralline Gro should be used instead of regular buffer supplements such as (Red Sea’s Foundation™ KH/Alkalinity) during the cycling of all new marine aquariums and on an ongoing basis in fish-only or soft corals systems.
- To promote coralline algae in fish only or soft coral aquariums the alkalinity needs to be maintained at approximately 3 meq/L (8.4 °dKH) and specific minor and trace elements need to be readily available.
General instructions for testing and supplementing
- Before carrying out any water testing always check the salinity and make adjustments as necessary. If you have made adjustments to the water wait 10 minutes for the water parameters to stabilize
- Test only with high resolution test kits such as Red Sea’s Marin Care KH Test Kit
- Red Sea’s KH Coralline Gro supplement has a dosing chart based on treating 100 liters / 25 gallons of water. Estimate your total volume of water (aquarium & sump less volume of live rocks etc) to calculate the correct dosage for your system
- Supplements should be added to the sump. If you do not have a sump, add the supplements slowly to an area with high water flow to prevent direct contact with the corals
- To prevent stress to the corals the maximum daily change of alkalinity should be no more an 0.5 meq/l (1.4 dkh)
|SUPPLEMENT & MEDICINE SPECS|
|Resource Title||Resource Link|
Q: How much live rock should I use?
Q: Should I use substrate?
Q: Can I add my additives to the freshwater top up tank?
Q: Can supplements be diluted or mixed together for use with dosing pump etc?